The outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has increased the need for cleaning and disinfecting of commercial spaces, municipalities and Government facilities. Our services are handled by certified professionals who are trained to remediate these dangerous outbreaks. Our disinfecting services can help reduce the risk of cross contamination. All our services meet the guidelines of the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) and/or Federal, State and Local authorities.
Pro-Active/Suspected COVID-19 Cleaning & Disinfecting
Bowerman Cleaning & Restoration can provide pro-active cleaning and disinfecting services to buildings with no known exposure to a COVID-19 case.
The following scope of work would be provided:
- Hand wipe all touch-point surfaces including door knobs, handrails, light switches, elevators, phones, file cabinets, desktops, etc.
- A ULV electric misting system or electrostatic misting system will be used to apply EPA registered disinfectant to all building surfaces.
- Technicians equipped with PPE including N-95 Respirators and Nitrile gloves.
Confirmed COVID-19 Cleaning & Disinfecting
When a confirmed case occurs, we can provide a team trained in bio-hazard cleaning that can perform extensive cleaning and disinfecting services.
Our team will provide the following bio-hazard cleaning services:
- Pretreat all areas with ULV electric misting system using EPA approved disinfectant on all building surfaces and contents.
- Hand wipe all touch-prone surfaces (ex. door knobs, handrails, light switches, elevators, phones, file cabinets, etc).
- Mop all hard surface flooring using EPA approved disinfectant.
- Fog all areas with ULV electric misting system or electrostatic misting system using EPA approved disinfectant on all surfaces throughout the facility.
- Technicians equipped with PPE including N-95 Respirators, Tyvek suits, Nitrile gloves and goggles.
Bowerman Cleaning & Restoration is working diligently to ensure we have the crew, supply and equipment availability needed to help during this COVID-19 outbreak.
COVID-19 Service Request
Please fill out all of the following information:
Our certified technicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to service homes and businesses in the Tri-State Area.
Certified in specific areas through the Institute of inspection cleaning and restoration certification (IICRC), Environmental education associates (EEA), United States Environmental protection agency (USEPA), and DRI-EAZ education.
Bowerman Cleaning & Restoration has been offering greener solutions to our customers for many years now. We offer 100% biodegradable, Non-Toxic products for an Eco-Friendly solution for your cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing needs.